Sir Andrew Grimwade
|Is this you?|
Log in to edit if you are a Member, or Contact the Administrators with your amendments.
Sir Andrew Grimwade is Chairman of the Felton Bequests’ Committee, of which he has been a Member for over 35 years.
He is a graduate of the University of Melbourne and of Oxford University. He is a chemical engineer, arts patron, cattle breeder and has served on a many Government committees and on the boards of several major Australian companies.
His extensive community service includes:
- Founding Chairman, Beolite Village Limited (Retirement Homes for the Rural Aged).
- Chairman, The Royal Society of Victoria Foundation.
- Patron, The Miegunyah Press (University of Melbourne).
- Emeritus Trustee, The National Gallery of Victoria & its President, 1976-1990.
- Laureate, The Walter & Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research & its President 1978-1992.
- Trustee, Victorian Arts Centre 1980-1990.
- Life Member of the Australian Conservation Foundation.
- Life Member of the Royal Australian Chemical Institute.